So yes, I admit I am an organizational nut. I spend just as much time organizing my craft and scrapbook supplies as I do actually using them. However, when I saw this Fintorp rail and hook system from IKEA, I knew I had to have one (along with 20 hooks) to organize all of my scrapbook templates from Kiwi Lane. My hubby was a dear and hung it up right behind my crafting table so I could reach them without searching or getting up. What do you think? I just love how it tidies up my space!
Friday, October 18, 2013
- Aspen Court 2A 2B (I used the Spook Alley templates instead)
- Tags 3, 5
- Tiny Tags 1T, 7T
- Photo Mats
- Mini Photo
I just love the colors of fall, don't you? To see more inspirational sketches like these visit the gallery at www.kiwilane.com
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Each week Kiwi Lane hosts a contest challenge and invites scrapbookers to create a layout or card using their sketch. This week's DT Doodles challenge was to create a card with a decorative edge using their Designer Templates. This was the only guideline this week so Kiwi Lane fans were free to design ANY card layout. I just love Halloween colors (and the fall season in general) so I decided to create a fall long card.
After beginning my long card I decided to cut it into two smaller cards to get more bang for my buck. I made one horizontal and one vertical card from the long card.
Kiwi Lane templates used:
- Spook Alley 1A
- Sunnybrook Lane 2B
- Tiny Holiday 4T, 5T
- Queen & Co. Bat Shaped Rhinestone, Nightfall Rox (ghost eyes), Halloween brad & chipboard button
- Doodlebug Design Baker's twine
- White glitter paper (ghost)
- Green Button by Stampin' Up
- Rub-ons by Creative Imaginations
- American Crafts-green polka dot, black/white chevron paper
- Core-dinations orange cardstock
- ink, Tim Holtz