Friday, October 18, 2013

Kiwi Lane's DT Doodles Contest Week #40



Kiwi Lane's sketch this week inspired me to use Doodlebug Designs' Harvest paper collection and use photos I had yet to scrapbook. Our 2011 trip to Gallrein Farm Pumpkin Patch seemed appropriate to use with the colors and patterns in this fall-themed paper line (especially since it features 9 photos). I'm always camera happy at the pumpkin patch!  I just love the owl print! It's a "hoot"!Here is this week's sketch:
Sketch_40
Templates used:
  • Aspen Court 2A 2B (I used the Spook Alley templates instead)
  • Tags 3, 5
  • Tiny Tags 1T, 7T
  • Strips
  • Photo Mats
  • Photo
  • Mini Photo
Here is my interpretation of that sketch:



I just love the colors of fall, don't you? To see more inspirational sketches like these visit the gallery at www.kiwilane.com
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors for your fall layout! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! That owl paper is soooooo cute! Makes me happy! Great page as always.

    ReplyDelete