Each week Kiwi Lane hosts a contest challenge and invites scrapbookers to create a layout or card using their sketch. This week's DT Doodles challenge was to create a card with a decorative edge using their Designer Templates. This was the only guideline this week so Kiwi Lane fans were free to design ANY card layout. I just love Halloween colors (and the fall season in general) so I decided to create a fall long card.
After beginning my long card I decided to cut it into two smaller cards to get more bang for my buck. I made one horizontal and one vertical card from the long card.
Kiwi Lane templates used:
- Spook Alley 1A
- Sunnybrook Lane 2B
- Tiny Holiday 4T, 5T
- Queen & Co. Bat Shaped Rhinestone, Nightfall Rox (ghost eyes), Halloween brad & chipboard button
- Doodlebug Design Baker's twine
- White glitter paper (ghost)
- Green Button by Stampin' Up
- Rub-ons by Creative Imaginations
- American Crafts-green polka dot, black/white chevron paper
- Core-dinations orange cardstock
- ink, Tim Holtz