Sunday, August 18, 2013

DT Doodles Week 31 Contest - Kiwi Lane





 
 
Here is Kiwi Lane's inspiration sketch this week:


sketch_31

Kiwi Lane Templates used:
 
  • Chestnut Drive 1A
  • Scallops 1A
  • Strips
  • Bracket 3
  • Tiny Shapes 6T
  • Tiny Accents 1T
  • Tiny Tags 5
Here is my interpretation of Kiwi Lane's sketch:


Templates I used:
  • Spook Alley (in place of Chestnut Alley)
  • Mini Scallops
  • Strips
  • Sweetheart Bracket (instead of Bracket 3)
  • Tiny Tags 5
  • Sweetheart arrow
I used Mickey die-cuts in place of the Tiny Shapes and Tiny Accents templates to go along with my Disney themed page.

The silver paper was used on the bracket to accentuate the metal in my photo of Club Cool at Epcot.

Here I used doodling and handstamping to add visual interest to my title.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment