Sunday, August 11, 2013

Kiwi Lane's DT Doodles Contest Week 30

 
 

Sketch_30
Another week means more inspiration from Kiwi Lane and another opportunity to win a free $25 gift card from Kiwi Lane Designs. Here is this week's sketch and the recommended templates that were used in their layout. Below are pictures of my finished product and interpretation of the sketch.
 
Templates used on sketch above:
  • Aspen Court 3A,3B
  • Tags 1,3,5
  • Happy Trails 1A,1B
  • Strips
  • Wacky 3
  • Accents 4
Templates I used on my Splash Park layout:
  • Tiny Tags 1,3,5
  • Strips
  • Spook Alley 1A
  • Accents 4
  • Tiny Accents 4T
  • Cascade Trails 1B
Here I used pop dots under the tiny accent 4T of the sun to give my layering even more dimension.

I decided to place part of my title on the Accent 4 template of the sun to give the blue bling more contrast.

Extending the ends of my tiny tag template allowed for more room to place the word summer on the tag.

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so fab Carrie! I love it. You're such a rockstar for always playing along. :D

    ReplyDelete